Whose fault is this?

In this video, a man was forced/dragged onto a roller coaster tour by his girlfriend, but he was very scared of it. On the middle of the tour, he began to yell "break up".

Whose fault do you think this is? Please vote AND specify the reason.

• Totally this guy's fault.
  • Mainly or slightly more this guy's fault.
  • Equally these two's fault.
    Vote C
  • Mainly or slightly more this gal's fault.
    Vote D
  • Totally this gal's fault.
    Vote E
  • None of these two's fault.
    Vote F
  • I am not sure.
    Vote G

42

Most Helpful Girl

• she can't force him lmao. did she physically make me get on the ride? I'm not gonna watch the video so I don't know. it's a jerk move to pressure him to get on tho but she didn't force him.. and if he wants to break up over that then that's his right. she should just accept it and date someone more daring and on her level.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all, the video is fake. The guy is actor and if you look closely he's wearing a microphone.
    But even if it was real then I don't think the guy broke up with her JUST because of the roller coaster.
    He said "you're always making me do things that I don't want to do" So clearly this girl always drags him into situations he doesn't want to be in. The roller coaster was just the last straw

What Girls Said 3

• Don't force people to do things they're scared of especially doing something big first. Baby steps y'all

• Both.

• Could you specify the reason more deeply?

• It's not her fault he's a pussy.

What Guys Said 1