Do you ever think of your ex? miss them? reach out to them? if so what made u miss them? and did u reach out and how was their reaction?

just wanna hear your stories :)

26

Most Helpful Guy

• She didn't care. I couldn't sleep cause I was thinking too hard sometimes. We got in arguments on Facebook, she talked about me behind my back, I talked about her up-front. Ended up blocking her. A year later I told her I changed for the better and that I wasn't an a** and that I get if she didn't want to talk to me anymore. She said thanks and in a few a
    weeks she asked me if I wanted to hang out. I think we're friends now, and that's all I want. I promised myself that I would turn her down if it came to that, but I often imagine what we could've been.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only guy I really thought about was my ex husband, took me along time over 6 years after my divorce to stop thinking and dreaming about him. Sucked so bad, but now I have been divorced ten years and I'm over him already :) my other boyfriends I get over quick

What Guys Said 5

• My ex was a cheating floozy whore. Eff her... myate girlfriend, I miss her. Sometimes when I wake up I remeber going to see her. Then I remember she is gone... then I need to do something to stop myself from being depressed.

• would u contact her

• Ex, I never would have gotten involved.

Late... I would have known what to say and do to keep her from killing herself.

• suicidal? wow.. sorry to hear that

• I don't miss her one bit, I've never talked to her since I dumped her and don't plan to. Lucky for me she moved to Florida and out of my life for good, so I got my wish

• oh yes my ex was evil but can not shake her out of my head

• how so

• this one was the first but was something special in some way, we broke up and then she unleashed hell on me... but now i constantly think maybe i should find her and settle our unfinished business

• I think about them and miss them all the time. But I never reach out to them and I never look at their social media. Ever.

• I think sometimes about my ex but mostly in a hateful way

• i guess it ended bad?

• wow thats bad and im sorry to hear that but it has passed. thank u for sharing. im sure one day she will realize her loss.

• I don't think so. I think she is happier now but I have a realy loving and caring girlfriend now so I am happier too :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's normal to think about your exes once in a while. Would I try to reconnect with them? No. Sometimes it's good to look back on what went right and what went wrong.