He blocked me, how do I deal with this?

So nearly a month ago my boyfriend dumped me. We were trying to be friends because it is so hard to not be around each other (we haven't actually met). So we tried and I got mad at him the other night and hung up the FaceTime call (he kept pausing me constantly). In the morning I raged on him again and he called me a bunch of names and said that he hated my face, hated me and never wanted to see me again. And then he blocked me.
I know this was a online relationship and you guys will probably say that it wouldn't have lasted anyways blah blah. But we were together for almost 8 months and my mum loved him and I was actually given enough money to get a plan ticket to go and see him (my family is poor, so I had to wait longer than I would have liked). It would have worked out I believe, I fucked up with the relationship. But should I just wait and see if he ever messages me again, or just give up completely?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2510225-who-is-more-in-the-wrong-here
That's a full description of what happened

88

Most Helpful Guy

• I was actually in a serious online relationship that went bad too. :( Not sure why u feel like it's your fault that it didn't work out. Even if u made a mistake somehow, he had a choice of how to handle it and it sounds like he didn't do so well. It's best to move on with your life. If he decides he wants to be part of it later, he can contact you and u see what he says, but it's a mistake to put your life on hold for anyone when ur not sure what's happening like that.

• Well I feel it was my fault cuz it was. I am a liar (I didn't cheat or anything, but I made up shit so I didn't have to tell him about my past)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did he dump you? My ex and I were an online relationship and he broke up with me because he didn't see the relationship going anywhere. Nor did he like that everything was online.

The sad thing about online relationships and online friendships is that unless you take the initiative to go and meet them face-to-face, things will always be in cyberspace. That's no way to keep things.

• I linked the full shit show in there.

And I was goona go see him, my auntie was going to lend me the money so I could see him

• I'm really sorry to hear that, but if he felt you were too much to handle, he wasn't the one. That's a huge reason why my broke up with me, and he likes some other chick. It hurts but trying to keep something between you is only going to tear you down. If he wants a relationship, let him come to you. After a while you can meet him half way.

I try to limit my interactions with my ex because we have mutual friends and stuff like that. We haven't even really talked since the break up. He's fine with not having me apart of his life anymore, so I let him have it his way.

Don't stress yourself out over guys like this. It isn't worth it.

What Guys Said 7

• a in my opinion is seems that he became impatient or something and even though you love him just give him his space and if he doesn't contact you within a month or two and if he does then I guess it was but you can't just throw yourself at him the next time he text you back you got to be strict cuz next time you can't just be let him like push you over or anything but good luck on everything with that and if there's any more information please tell me I'll like to help

• don't torture yourself and just give it up completely. everything else will just hurt and drag you down even more.

• my ex did that then unblock me call me that's what a mistake: when someone do that cause the call was all about shit and telling that everything is your fault even when she breakup. He blocked you? Then not give a fuck? Just let him go and find something to let your mind work on something else for a time :)

• give up altogether. he hates your face and blocked you. please don't be a psychopath and continue to pursue this

• Wait for a while then move on

• Maybe you did something makes him bored or disappointed.. so keep strong and try to arrive to him by any way.. I hope he come back to you soon. and there is no girl break down between you

• its him that loseing

What Girls Said 7

• I know how it feels to be blocked and deleted, that just happened to me today.
    just let him go girl, it's normal to be sad and you'll miss him but just be glad that you guys had something and move on from that.
    I'm doing the same.
    After you heard those harsh words just forget him you don't deserve that.
    stay strong you'll find someone else

• Mine dumped me, I assume because he blocked me before our date unexplained, so I naturally assumed he was done and didn't want me anymore so, I feel you.

• Never do a online relationship.. you never met in person. What you see online is not what you always get in person. Please move on and social rise with men in your area that you speak with face to face.

• Wait. In a day or two he'll unblock you and reach out to you, if he actually cares.

• Girl if you dont find another man...

• Time heals the heart but not the memories. It's your choice but if you two broke up and he blocked you. I would move on. But it's up to you.

• You shouldn't wait for anyone. I know you really liked him so I'm not going to tell you anything about it being long distance and that you never met him in real life. But if he's blocked you he really wants nothing to do with you and you need to move on.