He blocked me, how do I deal with this?

So nearly a month ago my boyfriend dumped me. We were trying to be friends because it is so hard to not be around each other (we haven't actually met). So we tried and I got mad at him the other night and hung up the FaceTime call (he kept pausing me constantly). In the morning I raged on him again and he called me a bunch of names and said that he hated my face, hated me and never wanted to see me again. And then he blocked me.
I know this was a online relationship and you guys will probably say that it wouldn't have lasted anyways blah blah. But we were together for almost 8 months and my mum loved him and I was actually given enough money to get a plan ticket to go and see him (my family is poor, so I had to wait longer than I would have liked). It would have worked out I believe, I fucked up with the relationship. But should I just wait and see if he ever messages me again, or just give up completely?
+1 y
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2510225-who-is-more-in-the-wrong-here
That's a full description of what happened
He blocked me, how do I deal with this?
8
8