Ex mad because I talked to another guy?

So my ex and I broke up about a week ago.

This guy added me on Snapchat a few days before we broke up. I didn't realize it was someone he knew. Anyway I didn't even start talking to him until after the ex and I broke up.

I told the guy that I just got out of a relationship and I didn't want to hang out. He kept persisting and persisting. I ignored most of his messages. Finally it got so bad that I told him to leave me alone and I knew he was only here until the summer ended. Somehow my ex found out and blew up.

He called me a liar and told me I was a mistake. And insinuated that I was being a whore and how I was easy prey. And how he didn't even care anymore. He also demanded to know who told me that guy was moving.

I told a mutual friend about it and he was shocked at how mean and dramatic my ex was being.

Ex never messaged back after I told him I only started talking to him after we broke up and I never liked the guy. I just needed some new friends. I told him how hard it was to get over him and I haven't even hung out with anyone apart from my family since the breakup.

I'm so hurt. I don't even know what to do. I didn't do anything wrong since we were broken up already.
Ex mad because I talked to another guy?
2
2