Ex mad because I talked to another guy?

So my ex and I broke up about a week ago.

This guy added me on Snapchat a few days before we broke up. I didn't realize it was someone he knew. Anyway I didn't even start talking to him until after the ex and I broke up.

I told the guy that I just got out of a relationship and I didn't want to hang out. He kept persisting and persisting. I ignored most of his messages. Finally it got so bad that I told him to leave me alone and I knew he was only here until the summer ended. Somehow my ex found out and blew up.

He called me a liar and told me I was a mistake. And insinuated that I was being a whore and how I was easy prey. And how he didn't even care anymore. He also demanded to know who told me that guy was moving.

I told a mutual friend about it and he was shocked at how mean and dramatic my ex was being.

Ex never messaged back after I told him I only started talking to him after we broke up and I never liked the guy. I just needed some new friends. I told him how hard it was to get over him and I haven't even hung out with anyone apart from my family since the breakup.

I'm so hurt. I don't even know what to do. I didn't do anything wrong since we were broken up already.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can talk to who you want to talk to, and your ex can visit Hell whenever he wants.
    but, what you're doing is pushing yourself too far... and you care about who you are not supposed to care about.

the sad another side... you know that the other guy isn't a friend and he's a hungry wolf wants to take advantage of your weakness.

take a break... you need to learn from your mistakes.

• I blocked the other guy. I think that ex thinks I was talking to this guy since before we broke up. I don't want him to think bad about but I don't think there's any way to fix anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's being extremely dramatic and over the top.. And unjustly so.. Which is just really immature and obnoxious on his part.. I'm sorry that you're going through all this drama when you're already hurt from the situation to begin with.. It's a tough situation but at this point I can only really advise that you let him go now.. He's making you feel really bad and miserable so it's just going to be best for both of you to go your own ways. It's definitely not cool he's acting like this towards you :/ I hope this helps and best of luck to ya!

What Guys Said 1

• why bother caring about your ex after your broke up.

What Girls Said 1

• Well the answer is easy. He is totally a jack. You have nothing to worry about except getting far away from that ex