Why did she block me?

My ex and I broke up a few months ago. She deleted every pic on Instagram first. As soon as we broke up. Then she waited a month or two and deleted the Facebook stuff we had together. She told me recently that she was going to the beach with some friends for the 4th of July. She said she was seeing someone but its nothing serious. I asked her if he will be at the beach with her and she said "idk who's gonna be there" recently she blocked me on Instagram. Why would she do that? She didn't block me on Facebook just Instagram. I don't get that. Also she didn't post any pics of herself from the beach or anything I felt like she was being private on purpose... With her new guy

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She is erasing the memories you both had together so she no longer has to look at them and/or she's wanting to look available on media. She also blocked you ( more than likely ), because she's moving on and doesn't want to be reminded of you, see your profile, or have you see hers.

If she is with a new guy, move on. Date other girls. Get your confidence back up!

she's actually doing you a favor and forcing you to let go.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be straight forward with you. She doesn't want anything to do with you. Nothing you can do to change that. You have no choice but to either be bitter she resentful or move on.

What Girls Said 1

• She didn't like you anymore and wanna delete all of your memories.

What Guys Said 2

• Giiirls man & their games lol

• Move on mate and she is playing with you.