Was I right to cut him out of my life? I have been having an online relationship with this guy for a little over a year now ( pathetic I know)?

There is really no other words to call our relationship than (an online thing). Anyways, I have been trying to gently sever ties with him because he does have pictures of me etc...(also stupid, I know). In the beginning he was a source of escaping from the life around me but, then he became really consuming... because of his dominant nature and personality I felt like I was doing things to please him, and I wasn't having as much fun anymore because I was losing myself with each action. Before I could put a stop to it he was a permanent fixture in my life. The logical me was screaming inside, because I know technically having relationship with your phone is unhealthy. The reason why I decided to cut him off for hopefully the last time is because he's no longer that escaped for me, we fight, we argue, he irritates me & overall I KNOW I could do better, but I guess the small little voice in my head tells me "you will never find a guy that is equally attracted you as him & as interesting."
3
0