Want my ex to hate me, give me a reason more reasons to hate her (besides dumping me)

I recently got dumped. The problem is my ex is trying to keep me around as a friend which I have ZERO interest in. I want to move on.

However I am trying to find reasons to dislike her. The obvious are she left me for another guy and she freeloaded off me with all the dates earlier when I paid for everything. She also has a lot of ugly ass tattoos that make her look real ghetto (but she's not ghetto). She also swears a lot making her look more white trashy. Until recently she dressed like a tomboy. The best she ever looked was the f***ing night she dumped me.

I'm not talking to her and trying to move on. But I got a feeling we are going to cross paths again. What can I do to make her dislike me even more and give myself a reason to dislike her more.

I know this sounds illogical, horrible. However if I keep telling myself she's a good girl then I get REALLY heartbroken because some other guy gets to have her and she choose him over me.
1
2