Do I stand a chance with this girl?

Here we go again. Got a crush on a new girl. Previous one wasn't interested so fck her xD

This new girl I've shared one class with for like half a year, more or less, cuz I only had that class once a week. Anyway we never really talked, small talk maybe, nothing else. I did see her smile at me often and I smiled back. 2 weeks ago, after exams, my friend was waiting for me and that girl was also waiting for a friend of hers. I should mention that my friend and that girl actually went to elementary school together. Alright so When I sat down with em, my friend immediately told me she didn't have a boyfriend yet and kinda started to turn us into a couple. He told me a lot about her, told her a lot about me. And even though I'm pretty talkative normally, I was fcking shy and startled during that convo. Barely said anything xD he told me I should add her on Facebook, she said she's not really active there, I sent her a request, she didn't accept. Then, a few days ago, I searched her again and saw that she actually has 2 profiles. I sent a request to her other profile too and she accepted. And she liked one the vids I shared. Either she happened to see that or she checked out my page. My friend said he thinks we make a cute couple and he said I should message her. Do you think I have a chance with her?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Might as well message her on Facebook. She knows who you are and your face so it wouldn't be creepy... You really haven't got anything to lose... .

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Possibly it sounds like your friend is being a pretty good wing man as well LOL if I were you I would take it easy though like I wouldn't want her to feel rushed or anything I would try building up my rapport with her a little more try having some lengthy conversations with her in person nothing for us though it's got a flow if it doesn't happen it just doesn't happen just try again the next day & getting to know her better before you start messaging her on Facebook

• The classes I had with her were only once a week. It just so happened the optional course just ended. So, I won't see her again in real life. I can only message her.

• Oh OK well in that case yeah definitely go for it in fact you should be messaging her right now instead of me LOL best of luck bro hope everything works out in your favor if you ever need advice on anything I'm here

• yea of course man!! go ahead!!

• Yeah I think you do. But she's gonna play hard to get I'm telling you. Be firm nd you can get her.

• Sure, go for it

• Actually had something extremely similar happen to me, but I didn't go for it cuz I'm a wuss

• Normally I'd say I'm a wuss too. But a few weeks ago there was this girl I liked. Wanted to ask her out but I didn't dare to.. Until I just wrote a message and send it. She said she wanted to go out with me, she said shed tell me what time later, she didn't message me again. It didn't work out but I'm still more confident now that I finally had the balls to do something like that xD

• Good for you, man 👍