Still in love with my ex?

I dated this guy for about 7 months but we broke it off bc we were fighting a lot. but I never stoped loving him. he hates me... he literally hates me. what do I do?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• it is hard and very painful but consider the beautiful lady (you) HE has lost you will find someone who will love and cherish you for being you but time to painfully move on

• thank you

• hopefully i have answered your thoughts and question GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE Shalom SISTER

• yes you have and thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• u gotta try n get over him but if u not them u gotta make him jealous by looken fly an slayen hard so he be droolen all over.💯💎

• haha thank you

• honestly tho when u find that special someone for u... that other guy won't be shit to u... but for right now keep yr head up girl💯 be that beautiful bright girl u are an I promise the right guy will find u❤

• thank you so much❤

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Move on.

• If you're not happy or he doesn't treat you right then it will not be good in the long run, it takes time but eventually you'll move on and realise he ain't shit.