Help I miss my ex !! what to do?

haven't seen my ex in nearly a year and I still think. about her everyday , I miss her so much, what can I do? I ain't ready for a next relationship

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Distract yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, socialize with women. Obtain an abundant mentality and you're good to go. The last thing you want to do when you miss an ex is to think about her or hit her up. Go out with your bros and socialize with women you see literally everywhere. Doesn't have to be sexual or "picking her up," just fun casual conversations. You'll forget your ex and find a better girl rather quick. Trust me on this. Don't dwell in depression, get out while you can.

What Girls Said 1

• Who broke up with who? Maybe you are obsessed because she doesn't want you anymore

What Guys Said 3

• You could try getting back with her if it bothers you so much, otherwise move on.

• just listening to all Breaking Benjamin and seethers 2nd album for like a week and if you can smoke a lot of weed and or eat your feelings ull feel better soon. also remember it's okay to be single

• remember that there is a reason she is your ex