Did I screw up?

So I dated a coworker a few years ago, and we stopped dating because she was too much of a party girl.
So a year later, she messages me wanting to hang out before she moved, and out of respect for my girlfriend at the time, I didn't hang out with her.
We broke up and this girl starts messaging me every day, but she's in another state.
After a while, I just felt like she was leading me on. so I unfriended her and didn't try to talk to her.
She adds me back and says she is upset for me unfriending her and accuses me of playing games. once I explained my side of things, she understood. She did say that she didn't think she was gonna move back to where I was after all.
I messaged her and told her that because I didn't want her to think I was playing any games, I told her that because of a family feud, I was deleting my Facebook and sent her my number.
It took a few weeks longer than I said, but it was deleted 4 weeks after I told her.
She popped up as someone I should know on Instagram, and I'm sure she's seen that notification too.
I requested to follow her and immediately in did it, cause I don't want her to think I'm playing games.
Advice?
Did I screw up?
2
0