How long does it take you to move on from a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Half the time of the relationship

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it took me 2 years to forget completely

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I think this applies...
    While buying life insurance the salesman told me that when a spouse passes the man, on average, will move into a new relationship within a year whereas a woman will wait two years. He said it has to do with women being more emotional than men as a whole.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends, as the other guy said; how long we were together and how close we were play the biggest role. If it was a week or two, yeah, about 10 seconds. 2 years? Not so much. Also the cause of it and who instigated it play into it as well; I'm able to heal faster if I'm the one who breaks up as opposed to being broken up with.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how deep your bond was. But for me it's usually at least 6 months

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say 6 months if you were really into the person. Otherwise no time at all (think a few days at most)

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't really a designated time, it just depends on how much or how little I got emotionally invested at the time so far it's been as little as a day to as much as a year

0|0
    0|0
  • A few weeks 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very long usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good night sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know how long but when the next girl appears

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically accept things and process it before I break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what led to the breakup and how close we were.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long is a piece of string?

0|0
    0|0
  • a year

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the time invested and what the heart tells you

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the length of the relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how much you loved him/her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on how much do you like him though. Minimum time takes 2 months, but this happened when i really do avoid the person and had a rebound.

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me 2-3 years but that's because I use to get attached easily but now I don't get attached anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually takes me 3 months. But I depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;