Why did she get so mad?

So past two weeks my ex girlfriend has been playfully teasing me with her friends. She was the one that broke up with me and played mad games when I didn't chase. Although when she would be playfully teasing me with her friends, I would act indifferent as I kinda don't think she deserves any of my attention or respect.

last night, it was strictly her friends playfully teasing me about something I tend to do. Her friends and I were DYING of laughter and my ex was staring at us. Out of the blue, she screams SHUT THE FUCK UP. Neither of us stopped and we continued on.

this morning I posted some Instagram stories. She didn't look at them. Although her friend who never looks at my stories watched all of them. Someone give me your thoughts?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds jealous.
    See some girls are so retarded that they will break up with you or cause trouble just to get more attention. When they realize that that caused you to think less of them, they freak out. But instead of being mad at themselves, the person who actually caused the problem, they take it out on you. Which pushes you away further.

Smart eh?

• Haha does this happen all the time? Have you ever had this experience before? If so, what happen?

• My wife of 14 years did that.
      I've seen others do it too.