Communicating with the guy I used to 'date' to get "closure"?

the situation was sort of complicated when I broke things off after the second date--he was MUCH older and there were complications with him having a position of authority at my school even though we liked each other (it is possible he just wanted sex but who the heck knows).

BUT I so foolishly, annoyingly can't get over him (I'm being dramatic as it has only been two months since it ended) but it has been a painstaking two months because i see him just enough so that i can't get him out of my head. *rips out hair*

I think it would really help knowing he was over me and there could be nothing between us.
Is it horribly unfair to ask him to talk so that I can move past these stupid feelings? BAHH

11

What Guys Said 1

• Closure is meaningless as it's always just an excuse for someone to try to stay in touch with someone who doesn't want them. Just have a little self respect, forget about him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Closure is a myth. It does nothing but prolong the pain people think they're experiencing when really it's self inflicted.
    Get back on the horse, date other people and move on