Lady's, is it normal for 2 female best friends to have sex with each other, even though they are both married?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• it is not normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, cheating would be if my girl was with another guy. If she had a femake friend, who I have met and know faily well, and they wanted to have some fun with eachother, I wouldn't mind. I see a relationship as 1 guy, 1 girl. 2 girls together is harmless fun to me. Hell, even if I coukd watch or even join that would be great. But I wouldn't mind them having their fun as long as my girl doesn't ignore me completely and come up with excuses not to still have fun with me.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah... No. Thats cheating unless theyre both into polygamy.

• Okay, yes I agree, my wife is one of the lady's, ugh but thank you for the feedback, I didn't think it was all that normal, thank you very much

• No problem! Glad i could help.

• yes is is more than men would think but me and my bestfriend ran into this same problem with our men not liking it but we dont rally understand why.

• Not at all

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely not.

• I didn't think so, but my wife is one of the lady's and says it's completely normal

• Oh boy