Ex mad because I said I deleted guys but didn't?

Ex and I recently broke up.
I used to talk to a lot of guys when I was with him but deleted a lot of them. Not because he told me to, I just wanted to.

Anyway a week before we broke up this guy added me on Snapchat. I didn't know who it was but I never spoke to him or anything until after the ex and I broke up.

Ex is now mad because he feels like I lied about deleted people when I didn't even know who this guy was.

We a heated argument and haven't spoken in 4 days. Should I try to explain to him (I've tried but he accused me of being a liar and easy prey for guys because I'm weak apparently)?

Most Helpful Guy

• why should you have to explain anything? you're no longer with him. if you want to talk to other guys, that's your business. he needs to move forward with his life as well

Most Helpful Girl

• his opinion no longer matters. you do NOT have to explain yourself to him and you should NOT care what he thinks.

What Guys Said 4

• Only reason I can think that would bother if the guy you just add is an abusive ex.

Other than that no. Why does ex thoughts matter. Personally. I think he weaker then you

• Why are you answering to this man again?

• Sounds like your ex has issues for guys adding you on snapchat

• Nah, just hit the guy back from snap chat and get it over with.

What Girls Said 0