My ex-girlfriend messaged me on FB after three years. Should I reply or not?

She did block me three years ago as our break-up was very bad. I hated that bitch and didn't miss her at all.
All of a sudden she unblocked and messaged me on FB. What could be her reason? Should I reply?
I don't even know what to say to be honest.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• "i hated that bitch and didn't miss her at all" ... remind me why you considered messaging her?

• Curiosity. Who messages someone after three years?

• someone wanting to relive old memories. its always for the nostalgia

What Girls Said 4

• I say ignore her, she gone far as to be a bitch to you then see how she likes it, it she calls it outs that proof its she sees as she can do it to others but when others do it its not ok. I say don't text back and block her, she's probably snake. And probably will try to get together again and "cry about how she misses you and how she still loves you and how she changed and wants another chance " I say leave it be, the past is in the past were it belongs. If she says anything, block her

• What did she say? I'm not sure what you would say to someone you haven't spoken to in three years and left on bad terms. To answer your question, no don't answer.

• She said hello. I didn't reply. She said "you dont even want to say hello to me?" I dint reply. That was it.

• She sounds entitled. You don't owe anyone your time or day. Curious why she unblocked you int eh first place. Nothing good, I'm sure of that.

• Nope

• don't reply she blocked you before

• I didn't reply. I have much better things to do than a drama conversation.

What Guys Said 1

• Just say hi and see where the conversation goes. You don't have to get back with her nor keep a friendship. Just see what she wants. You never know what the possibilities are. Warning: Don't fall into the trap of her wanting you again. Many times they want to see if they still got it.

• I dont know man she pisses me off right now. Now she says "You dont even want to say hello to me?"

• I didn't say anything. I have no time for drama queens and their drama stories.

• If I could click the like button I would.