Why is my ex contacting me?!

I was with this guy for 2 years. We had been through A LOT. I was there for him during some of the hardest times of his life, when no one else was with the exception of his mother.

About 2 years into the relationship we moved in together. We started having problems but nothing we couldn't work out. He started acting weird and I got a gut feeling that he was cheating. i.e locked cell phone, acting distant. So I ended up moving out and I left him without any real proof. When I popped up out of the blue to get the rest of my stuff I found the proof I needed to move on. Used condoms. I was done and still am.

It's been about a year and I have progressed significantly in my life and now have a awesome boyfriend who treats me very well. So I randomly get this facebook message form him asking how I've been and what have I been up to. I replied with a very short message telling him about the goals I have met and that I now have a great boyfriend who treats me good. I didn't ask he was but he took it upon himself to tell me about the bigger house he moved into and a new car he purchased. Ha! Like I effin care! He makes me SICK! So now that you guys have some background what do you think his intentions are? What does he want from me? I'm sure I made it pretty obvious that I was through with him and you can't reconcile an action of such betrayal.

Is it better to just ignore future messages or tell him nicely to eff off?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him to eff off, you don't have to be too nice ;) ha ha then ignore any other messages from him. And don't give him too much thought, its probably what he wants; For you to come back.

• You're right. It would feel so good to be a total b@%&* and to tell him to eff off. My friends say ignoring him would do the most damage but telling him that would feel good.

• Exactly hurt you, so you should tell him off! but maybe your friends are right. It could be more mature, although not as fun..

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!