Will he give a second chance?

OK here I go! I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago, but I made a mistake and I would really like to get back together! I got wasted and mad over nothing really and said it was over! We have been talking the last couple of days. He says he doesn't know if he wants me back, he said we need to sit down and talk. When ever I ask if missed or thinks about me, he tells me its not for me to know. I really miss him! But I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to get him back, when I tell him that, he says I didn't say no, I just said we need to talk first! Sorry its so long. Do you think I'm wasting my time?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

But, I think you need to give him some space so he can clear his head, and sort his thoughts.

Quit bugging him about getting back with you. Just tell him you want to sit down and talk too, and to let you know when he is ready.

For the meantime... you need to sort out your thoughts and feelings too. Look back at everything that went wrong, and figure out what needs to be done to avoid it.

I know you are worried if you don't bug him to get back with you, then he will be gone forever... but that is actually pushing him away. So just give him space, and he will come around. I promise.

Oh and another thing.. you are the one who broke up with him, so don't try to get reassurance from him by asking if he misses you or not... when you meet to talk, you will know if he missed you or not.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you need to recognize the consequences of getting drunk and saying hurtful things. Obviously he's taking it hard, even if he knows you weren't completely yourself. The way I see it, he's doing two things. One, he's acting selfish and perhaps using this opportunity as a way to get out of the relationship. Or two, he's taking it really hard and trying to figure out if getting back with you is worth the trouble.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!