I just broke up with my girlfriend and I'm really scared that she's going to start hooking up right away...

I just broke up with my girlfriend. Actually, she brought it up, and the decision was mutual.

I'm 16 and we were together for a year and a half.

She's gorgeous and if she wanted to, she could find another guy in a second... This really hurts and scares me.

Thinking about her hooking up with other guys makes me feel sick to my stomach and makes me want to break down into tears. It would feel the same as if she were to cheat on me, except I can't get mad at her for it.

Although I know it was for the best, I just can't get this thought out of my head. The though of her getting sexually pleasured by some other guy makes me sad beyond belief.

Is there anything you guys/girls can say to calm me down? I still love her more than anything and I still want her to myself.
6
3