I did the right thing didn't I?

I've had the same friends with benefits for 4 years. In 2015 I got a girlfriend and it hurt her. She broke it off with me. My girlfriend was always insecure over her.
My girlfriend broke up with me in April... we got back together but again, broke up a few weeks later.
Recently she took me off of her facebook. Blocked me from her instagram. She told me she was talking to a new guy but that it's "nothing serious". This hurt me. My ex friends with benefits is a good person. She has a big heart. I would hang out with her a lot more and I opened up to her about how sad I was. I called her at midnight once just to vent to her about the break up. She told me to move forward and that id be ok. And if I needed anything to wake up her again.
Yesterday she was around me at work. We worked at the same desk. She seen me texting my ex begging her back. U had the phone on the counter and she seen it. My ex wasn't really saying we can work it out she only said "you hurt me a lot" and things like that. So I don't know if she is willing to take me back.
I guess it hurt my friends with benefits because she got upset and wasn't cooperating with me at work. She told me she's done with me and that she seen me messaging and at least I could do it not in front of her. After she told me that I continued to text. She eventually exploded. We ended up having to go talk with a supervisor.
In the meeting she started to cry and said she's done a lot for me I could at least respect her enough to not do it around her. I told her she's mad because I love my ex and not her. She started to cry. And she texted me after our meeting she texted me that my ex will never go back to me and I've also lost her and I'll be miserable and alone. I couldn't look at her when she cried. The supervisor said in front of both of us that I hide it but I do care about her. I didn't respond. But she did say to the supervisor that she knows I don't care. I avoided her after work.
I don't know how I feel about what I've done. I watched someone break but I want my ex back... I didn't know it'd feel like this.
I did the right thing didn't I?
1
2