How likely is it for a couple (married) but recently broken up, get back together (part 1/2) ?

It's been four months since we separated. We were together for five years, married for four this July. I broke things off with him due to his lack of help at home and him not acting like a husband should be. I guess I am old school, where a man should fix and do things at home, and I clean and occasionally he could help me with cleaning. But.. during our last year of our marriage, he completely focused on just his work and career while I was at home raising our daughter during her first year. It was a truly difficult decision to make, as I was already unhappy and him and I had sat down so many times to talk about the reasons why I was so angry and why we needed to stop fightning, but it never got anywhere, he didn't react and he continued on the way he was. I got so sick of it, I took the initiative to break up with him, because I felt that 1. I was extremely miserable and unhappy in my marriage and 2. Maybe he would wake up and react, and think.. maybe I should prove myself and try harder to be a better husband.

Now, we are both seeing people. I'm in something serious, and he's in a relationship with someone else aswell but he says its casual and he doesn't see himself falling in love with this girl. But I am so angry at how he choose to date someone two years younger than me, and someone who is a little immature. He also started making more of an effort, with his hair and clothes. He NEVER did that with me, and I always tried looking nice, and I did, and he never did the same for me. He loved being a slob around me, and now that he's with someone, all of a sudden he feels the need start looking good. A few times he has called me fat, this girl is thin and tall. I had two kids (the first I miscarried at four months) so this comment hurt me so much because I sacrificed my body to two little babies, and he had the audacity to say such hurtful things.

2
0