Can't get over her?

I've been in a relationship with a girl for two years. she broke up almost 1 1/2 years ago but i can't stop thinking about her.. right now I'm living a pretty busy life so it should be easy to stop thinking about her but I can't.. any advice what to do?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately I think it's gonna take a while before you can completely move on and stop thinking about her. But as you said you have a busy life which can be helpful! Try to focus on something else whenever you start thinking about her. Do something you love and enjoy your life with your family and friends. Maybe you can try to meet more new people and make some friends. Sooner or later you're definitely going to meet another girl then you'd forget about your ex in no time.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• yes.. go out n fuck some girl at least twice than get into another relationship. just get into one n forget about the past feelings if that chick 🐥. make sure u use a condom.

What Girls Said 5

• I know how you feel, in my opinion I would start speaking to other people and stuff, as time goes, you probably will feel a bit better

• If you still can't get your mind off of her by keeping busy, I guess the only thing left is to just go back on the market-- just try not to compare her with other girls though because that will get you no where.

• hi i read your message and i want you to know that if you still love her you can still get her back, have also been in this kind of problem with my husband and today we are back together now and happily married. just message me on my email and i will let you know what to do to get her back. mccasart@ gmail. com

• just leave it to time.

• Healing takes time, don't feel bad because your process is taking longer than you would like. The day will come when you least expect it that you wake up, or even go a day, and she isn't on your mind.

What Guys Said 1