Should I tell my ex-girlfriend that I still have feelings for her?

She broke up with me a month ago after a month of a relationship. She took me to meet her family and kept telling me that I was special. But then one night, she said she didn't know what she wanted and said I did nothing wrong but still broke it off with me. I texted her the next morning asking if there was a chance at us getting back together and she said she would think about it and promised she wasn't against it. I've kept a streak with her on Snapchat for a while now by sending a S on a picture and we've chatted over voice call once since the break-up. I really do like this girl and I've been trying to figure out why we broke up and the best thing I have is that she lost attraction. I want her back and I haven't talked to her for a week since he video chat. Would telling her my feelings help or hinder my possibility? I'm just going off the mentality that you regret the things you don't do later on and I feel like this is something I may regret.

Over the chat she kept trying to get me jealous by talking about how other guys keep contacting her which I find kind of odd. I know she's tried to date but every guy since me has ended up hurting her based on what she posts on her stories on Snapchat.

12

What Girls Said 1

• On early I think you don't even need to say that to her you said you asked her if there was a chance to get back together... Ask her what she has decided about that again if she says she still doesn't know then I think it's best to let her go and move on, she has had time and managed to go on dates with other guys so she should know by now whether or not she misses what use had and wants to try again.

What Guys Said 2

• Coming from someone who's been in your shoes for thousands of miles, don't do it. Don't do anything really. No calls, no texts, no letters, no smoke signals, and definitely don't go playing a guitar outside her window.

Let go.

If you had a son, a 5 year old, that broke a vase on accident and felt so guilty about it that he's almost in tears; what would you say to your son? "Everything is okay buddy! Don't worry about a thing! Here, let's go get you some ice cream! :)" I know I would to mine. Now why don't you show yourself that kind of love? A girl broke up with you and you're blaming yourself? Nah. Love yourself bro!

I can list you 5 things you can do right now:
    1.) Go to the gym (socialize with bros and lifter chicks)
    2.) Go shopping for new clothes (socialize to women)(ask for opinions)
    3.) Lock yourself in your room and GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION to get emotional. Cry, scream, yell, punch, break, anything and everything it takes. Accept that you have emotions and express them; suppressing them will only make you bitter.
    4.) ACCEPT that she has other guys chasing her. You know this so don't deny it. Accept it, be happy for her and let go. LET GO. She's not coming back, and if she does, you'll regret that she ever did. Trust me man, she will hurt you again.
    5.) Get a dog/cat/animal and make it your best friend. Go tackle life head on with your partner in crime. Your pet will forever look up to you and love you UNCONDITIONALLY.

I can literally list 100 more if you'd like; I've been down this road bro, more than I'll ever let on. Hope you find my block of text somewhat useful.

• do tell her!!