Will a girl ever forget her first sex partner even after marraige or will he remain special for her all her life n wil he be the reference line?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• no because sex is a marriage and marriage is about sex. this applies to males as well. once you had sex for the first time especially if you're sexually active before marriage, you are tied to them for life, you will never forget them. in fact, one of the main causes that causes the sexual infidelity in marriage is because 9 out of 10 times when the wife is having sex with her husband, and she wasn't a virgin, she will always see her first sex partners not her husband or who she's having sex with. that's why marriage says until death do you apart. the same applies to sex. it's until death do you apart spiritually. this is what God designed sex for marriage only and sex to be experienced between a married couple.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure it depends on the person. But chances are she won't necessarily forget him. As adults you learn that you can be in a marriage/relationship and still care about people from your past; as long as you remain faithful to your partner and relationship.

It's an insecurity that I find guys have; thinking their girl will think of another guy and cheat or leave but honestly , the older you get , the more it becomes a comfort. Even with guys, there will always be one or two people from your past you sometimes think about or "miss" but it dosnt have to be in a sexual or romantic way.

• If the guy was a virgin n did'nt had sex with others b4 marraige n finally gets a very promiscous non virgin. Then how should he feel being the loser.

• Ahah good girls because there are a lot of girls that might be lost or enjoy playing games with guys for attention etc. It's case by case

• Oh I get it. Fine

What Girls Said 7

• Will I forget him? no because you can't forget that experience and he was a good intro in my sex life, I knew what I wanted after him but he won't remain special.

• He took you to the special world n you dont like him? I did'nt get it.

• I'm not sayingn it negativly, those are just a facts. It's just not a thing here
      I can't even imagine such situation. I always though I would have had a hard time being with someone if he never had partners before me so it's jst feel impossible to me

• Sorry to put you in this situation. If you dont find confortable to answer it, its fine no problem. I can understand it that in your country dis sort of things does'nt happen so its unimaginable for you all. But in some countries such situations are indeed faced n people are left in confused state. Thnks for understanding n for the replies

• Yes.

• I'd really like to be able to forget about it.
    Worst one ever.
    My husband is awesome best one ever

• Yes the first time is special
    But if she is in a good and happy marriage with a man she loves. The first guy doesn't mean anything

• It's a special moment.

• Yes its spcl so n unforgetable. Yes

• Yes will remain special in his own way. My intro into my sex life and was really good. My first is the only guy to date that could go for a few hours.

• Depends on the experience yet either way they dont forget

• Yes how can they forget the one to whom she surrendered her body for the first time that too for free n without commitment. Even husband does'nt get that sort of special treatment, n gets only the duty one

• Depends on how she feels towards u, if she actually loves or cares for u then she would actually enjoy it and such experience would not cross her mind

What Guys Said 1

• it depends on how good he was, girls usually remember their best sex partner and not necessarily their first.

• May remember the best or not, but surely remember the first, coz there may be many good sex partners that may come in life but the first one will always be 1st n spcl, painful n awkwardness of first time will remain as a sweet memory in rest of her life