Have you ever faked it? (The question is for both genders)?

I'm of course talking about fake orgasms here, not faking it on a job interview or some such.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (add comment)
    Vote C

62

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if it's not working for me or I'm not in the mood.. then I would just say so. Can't improve if you lie about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, once.

• How did that work?

• @Melina1982

Basically, I had been up for two days straight, and I was keeping myself going with a boatload of caffeine (No-Doz & Pepsi), when my friends with benefits wanted to hook up. Being the perverted hornball that I am, I agreed.

The combination of the lack of sleep, plus the caffeine, made it pretty obvious to me, that there was just no way I was going to finish. I was aroused, and able to "perform", but I would have dropped from exhaustion before the finale, as it were.

After about two hours (not bragging, it kind of sucked), I was ready to give up, lol. She was getting sore, and I was tired, so I just suggested that I put a condom on, and finish inside of her.

She agreed, so I did my thing, threw in a few grunts/moans, for effect, and thrust deep inside her, like I usually would, if I was having an orgasm. I flexed my dick several times, so she'd feel like I was shooting, and then got rid of the condom, before she could find out.

• Quite a performance...

What Girls Said 5

• Never !

If I wasn't sexually satisfied, I'd keep going until I was 😂 .. sex isn't just for the guys enjoyment lol he's not leaving until he finishes me off too lol

• I fake it so I don't hurt my feelings about not being competent

• Yes.

• Yes, my ex was AWFUL in bed. Just bring honest.

• n never faked anything

What Guys Said 1