Will my dad become a sugar daddy and leave my family?

Well here is the background story: Both mom and dad grew up in a different state, different town. Different than where I grew up, I mean. The town is mostly poor and they were poor. No fashinable clothes, no eating out to restaurants, no nice things, no cool trips, no fancy house... My mom even said my dad was an unattractive man but fell in love with him for his values and how he treated her like a queen. As he was an unattractive man he had low self esteem and was bullied for being poor and had no luck with girls.

Eventually, they got married, moved to another state, my dad worked hard on his job. They had my brother, then my sister then me, then my younger brother.

As a small kid, I grew up in the lower middle class, then to middle class, we moved to a rich town and now I'm at upper middle class. Yes, my dad worked hard on the same business, he got promoted over the years. He always said he wanted to give us what he never had.

He became a powerful, wealthy and attractive man. He was always a good father but he became a nightmare of a husband. He cheated on my mom for like a whole year. Im the only one of my siblings who knows this. Its been almost a year since the separation. He is bothering my mom on purpose by putting all his heritage (worth an awful lot of money) on his sister, and took my mom out of the heritage of the house. So if he dies we are screwed. He doesn't know I know this.

We still see him, he is a good father but this all worries me. He promised me it was a mistake and he will never leave us for another woman. We live on our house, my mom kicked him out when she found out of his infidelity, he was on an apartment. Now he just bought a new house. A beautiful house. He tells us is ours and we are always welcome. He gave me a credit card and is always there for us if we need anything. But I'm worried that when we grow up he will find himself a bimbo (ugh! what if she is younger than me?) who will take all his money. Im 17. What can I do?
3
1