Boyfriend begged for a second chance and shortly broke up with me after?

i broke up with my boyfriend a month ago and did not hear from him for most of the month until the last two weeks he says he wants to be together again and that he misses me etc. we talked again for a week and hungout twice within that week. a couple days after he breaks up with me saying he's found another girl, but has a hisory of major drug use. xanax most specifically, does he mean the breakup or is it the drugs speaking? .

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with this loser. there are 3 billion other men.

Here is what he is saying/thinking:

I broke up with you because i wanted to have sex with more women. I got bored of you so I wanted to fuck someone better. I actually couldn't, so now I want to get back with you. We can have more sex now. I will have sex with you until I can find a better woman.

Decide for your self if you want him

Most Helpful Girl

• You hurt his ego by breaking up with him. He convinced you to come back because he wanted to be the one doing the dumping. Next time, though hard, stick to your guns and your decisions. From the sound of this you probably dumped him cause he was behaving like an ass.

• I think he means the breakup and your better off without a low self esteem dude who does drugs.

What Guys Said 7

• he wanted vengeance and achieved it... somewhat impressed

• sounds like you dodged a bullet on that one, the guy is a loser, be happy you don't have to deal with it any more

• Emm what does it matter. Run ffs. Don't make the classic female mistake of getting more into a guy just because he rejected you or treats you badly.

• Ooo this is tough, The way I see it you might have been just a hold over like he just went back to you to maybe see if he could get something more, I can't tell if it's the drugs or not I just don't know why he would want you back just to end it again

• Well he got his second chance

• lol. he just wanna do sex with u. lol

• Give him a chance and u will fined out if it if it is the dungs

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah my ex did the same. He said he wanted us to get back together and build again. He invites me for dinner a few weeks ago and his girlfriend joined us. Omg lol. I can't make this up. Well I had dinner. Then left. Of course cussed him out in text messages. Blocked him. And got really petty and posted his phone number on Craigslist (m4m) and a Nigerian blog forum.

He changed his number. (Yes!)