Why would I dream about this?

So last night I had a dream that my ex contacted me again after more than a year of no contact (irl and the dream) and in my dream I was debating on if I wanted to try and make it work again. I was really happy in the dream to be talking to her again, but was planning on telling her I didn't want to be more than friends (until she started stripping her clothes off in the room with me at which point I changed my mind? lmao). Anyways I woke up and since then it's kind of just been lingering in the back of my mind and I actually kind of miss her now after that dream lol. Any reason as to what might have caused this dream to randomly happen? She hadn't even been on my mind up until that dream occurred.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Well our wants, desires, fears all have a funny way of showing up into our subconscious. Perhaps, its just an underlying longing for her. Whether or not you take her back would have to be a decision that you are going to have to make. Dont act on it, take a time and really access your feelings. Ask how? why? etc to your self and weigh the pros and cons.

• Usually your dreams is your subconscious telling you want you want. Basically what luvstoned... said. I still have dreams of my crush when I haven't talked to him in 3 years. He left for another school in Austin, and he's basically my childhood crush. But I/ we were/was too young to have an actual relationship. So dreams are basically what you wish would happen, want to happen, etc.

What Guys Said 0