Guys, What does he mean by "I need time to think it through"?

Cheating not gunna lie is inexcusable no way to really justify the actions of an S/O in that way. Well it's happened three times in which the third time resulted in me telling a lie I'm not very proud of to hurt his feelings in the way he was hurting mine. It was also my birthday and no text, no call ignored me for hours and then found he was searching other girls on his fb he tried to lie about it. the whole ordeal caused me after a night of too much tequila to then tell him I had spoke to someone else mostly out of spite and pain (not proud of it). I forgave all the things he had done but when it came to me telling a lie out of spite he shut off completely and it's been three days and all I'm really asking him is where we stand at this point trying to end the confusion and if anything at all gain some kind of closure due to the fact that I never really threw anything he did at him negatively and simply made a mistake of my own this time. Now he has told me that he wants to think it through to do what is best for us as well as our child. Does this mean he's already headed for the door? What do you think that means in terms of the relationship?

Also what's my best move here to not push him away but in terms of also not losing him either.

2

What Guys Said 2

• I think you both should cool off a few days and talk about it. If you keep finding out that he is still cheating on you, I think you should move on with your life. You already forgave him for cheating on you, but if he continues, it's on him.

• True. I'm not even at this point giving an ultimatum just simply what do you want to do to make you happy you know? Letting someone know rather then never responding is a better out sonits made aware on both ends.

• *when it's

• He just doesn't want to deal with you at the moment is what it looks like not to be rude

• Yeah true which I get it he's gunna feel the way I did at the time. But is it that's serious to men when we do something less harmful and admit the truth as well after the fact to not be forgiven as well?

• I feel that. I don't know I guess the time we were together which is about 4 years the kid almost two recently that has to count for something. To specify the cheating was not full blown just talking to other women which when I asked he said he felt lost and he wanted to stay together and work through it. I guess we over analyze anything that confuses us in those terms but it's all recent and we have the same friend circles there's not much we can do to not run into each other without moving states lol but I don't know it's just if I can forgive and forget the other should be able to as well for it to work he still reads the messages doesn't block me or tell me anything really which is tbh your guys super power in terms of us girls. But does it really mean he doesn't care? Does it really mean that after all of it that has to be the turning point you know?

• Will just know anything is possible if it finds its way to work then it will don't worry about it let it handle its self 😌