Please help me, want ex back?

i want to get my ex boyfriend back

i was going through things and he tried to help me. it didn't work, i ended up hurting him unintentionally by betraying his trust because of my trust issues. right now he thinks i'm untrustworthy, condescending, insanely jealous and crazy, and a liar and a bad person.

he said right now i'm not the right person for him and for now we are done. i asked him to consider reconciling once i'm done working through my issues. he said its not too late then, and in 38 days i'll be asking him out again. if he is still single.

if he is willing to give me another chance, that must mean something.

do u think he will meet another girl in those 38 days? also, how do i show him i changed on that date?

12

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• My name is Emily Williams, i'm from United States, I want to quickly share my testimony to the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Edward Arabba, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex who left me. When i contacted Dr. Edward he cast a love spell for me and within 48 hours my ex who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called and started begging me. He is back with so much love and care and today i'm glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. I'm now happy with my husband. Contact him via this email:
    dredwardarabbatemple@gmail. com
    Mobile Number:+27833153741
    Whatsapp No: +27833153741