I left my boyfriend of 3yrs & regretting it I want him back, how do I convince & show him there old me is back & the fighting is done?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm, talk for a while and get to know him again. remember you left and fought with him. that makes it easier to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• first, figure out what it was that made you angry and why. Was it something he did or were you self-sabatoging? Then think about if you want him back because you are lonely or because you need him. If you were self-sabatoging and because you really want HIM back then talk to him, or write it all out in a letter. But go in prepared with why you want him back and what you plan to do to change To make it work this time. If you're just lonely or were justafiably angry with him - then take some time, then start dating again.

• not lonely he's my best friend my love my everything sometimes I don't know how to get the words out to tell him what I think and feel. we both fight over big things and nonsense and he always gos to the blames game sometimes no one is to blame or I'll say I don't like it when you do this... instead of responding to me he Reply's with " you do it to" or " what about me " I wish he'd respond than say what's on his mind... I like your advice can you please give me done more how do I go about fixing us what do I say when I can't find the words?

• Him playing the blame game is a problem. He's refusing responsibility for what he's doing that upsets you instead of talking about what can be done to make it better.

You saying "I feel this way when xyz happens" is a good way to tell him how you feel, without assigning blame. And tell him what he does that you like, sometimes it's easy to start focusing on the negative and not telling someone why they are so special to you - he opens the car door for you or he holds your hand when you walk.

And it is hard to find the words. Or our pride or ego's stand in the way of us saying what we want to. And fear, fear can stop us from saying what he want and need to.

And a relationship can only be fixed when both people want to fix it. You're willing, he may not be.

What Guys Said 2

• Show up on his doorstep in a raincoat... and nothing else. Explain later.

• Why you break up with him?

What Girls Said 3

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that you can still get him back, i was once a victim of this kind of situation you going through, but today am happily married to the same man it a long story and the steps i took to get him back. i want you to mail me on my mail there are advice and suggestion i will give to you that will surely help you to win him back if you truly love him. reach me on
    mccartkatty@gmail. com i need your mail so i can help you out and i assure you that he will be back to you for good.

• Just tell him how you feel.

• What has changed?