Best friends boyfriend tried to cheat?

Okay so my friend is out of town and she's been out of town for a couple of weeks. And I use to date her boyfriend. And last week I forgot why but he started saying that we should. Okay we always talked about doing but I never said I wanted to do stuff with him. And he was saying that we should do it this week and I was like lolllllll and I just went along with it to see what would happen. And I'm not going to do anything but I know if I tell my friend and she talks to him he will telll her I said it and that I sent him stuff when I would never do that to anyone. I need help becuase he calls her the love of his life but he's cheating on her. Please give me advice

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is a Lie. If you like him just ask your boyfriend and kind of have a threesome. If you dont, stop playing with the guy and keep lots of distance.

Dont turn him on or provoke him to ask you for getting physical. Its simple.

Most Helpful Girl

• Send her screenshots. Tell your best friend what he did

What Guys Said 3

• If SHE trusts you, you won't have a problem. I'd record the whole conversation as a proof.

• Tell your friend the guy is trash.

• if your best friends then tell her

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!