Should someone who takes someone or something for granted get a second chance at having it again?

For example, a person takes a relationship for granted and doesn't realize what they had until it's gone. Should that person give them a second chance?

• Yes
    31%(4)52%(16)Vote67%(12)
  • No
    69%(9)48%(15)Vote33%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone should get a second chance.. We are humans tend to make mistakes.. If it continues kick them out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say they SHOULD give them a second chance. It's not an obligation. But it could potentially be worth it, if the person really did learn their lesson. I believe in second chances. But rarely third chances.

What Guys Said 4

• No, if you dodge a bullet you wouldn't want to get hit by another one or do you? Things happen for a reason and you should not regret something you think you have control but you don't because that would require you to read/control someone's mind.

• I believe in second chances but not in this case

• if you truly love them yes if your happy it ended then no

• I think no because if they treat you with disrespect, they don't value you, they don't take you as a special person. They take you for shit. There is no reason why you should give them another opportunity when they could hurt you again.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't believe in second chances. Of you mess up once. Thats it. Especially if you screw with someone else's feelings. People don't change easily.