Friend wants to date me but I have a boyfriend?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 years and I've known my friend for 1. My friend, (Gil) has told me he doesn't like my boyfriend, (Mark), because he's never around and he doesn't try to make time for me anymore, last week Mark and I were supposed to see a movie together but "something came up", like always... Gil is right and I hate when that nerd is right. I just gotten used to Mark canceling on me that I just accept it.

Gil is very special to me and I like him but he confuses me. I've been with Mark for 4 years and I don't know what to do next.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• lets face it your mate is tring to edge the boyfriend out so he can have a crack at you just telling you stuff to second guess yourself but would he truly be right for you him tring to break you up with him for he's own feelings? in saying that there must be something there if there for 4 years but if you feel like its ran its course and really deep down (your thoughts not your mates) do you want to keep going? this is what gotta ask yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried talking to Mark about it? Like is he legitimately busy or maybe things are dying out a bit? :/

• Mark never wants to talk. I try to text him it takes him 3 days-a week to reply.

• what really? that does not sound right. Have you thought of finding someone who values you more than he does? I don't think he can really see that. Yeah maybe you're used to it but open your eyes, I'm sure that's not how you wanted things to be or did you:/?

• Lol that's a problem. 3 days to say hi back? Wow

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• do you want to date gil, or just want mark to treat you better is the real question.

• Both. And I feel bad because I can't decide.

• You can date him. But you need to compare both of them before getting married