Girls, Does texting a girl your feelings, when she might not what to see you, a good idea or does it make you look desperate?

I met this girl a while back, and she really liked me at first and we texted everyday for hours. But after our first date things got weird, where the day after she wouldn't look at me and barley talked to me and it seemed like she didn't want to be around me. The only thing, i think, that went wrong is that i didn't tell her how i felt about her when she made it clear that she liked me. I've sent her short texts like "how have you been?" or "how's your summer going?" but there is no response. It has now been a little over a month since she texted me and she's all i think about and i want to talk to her more than anything and find out what went wrong or what made her lose intrest in me. I really like this girl and i want her to know that, but i'm afraid to text her and tell her this because i don't want her to think that i'm a loser. So i guess the question is, do girls like it when a guy tells them their feelings about the girl, and should i do that, or do they think it is unattractive and makes them lose intrest even faster?

3

What Girls Said 3

• they like it

• I would Skype her and tell her and come to the house and tell the situations

• bad idea