How do you break up with someone you don't want to be with anymore?

So the guys I'm dating he, well don't get me wrong he's a good guy I just can't see my self with him romantically or even sexually. And like he's a sweet guy like he really is and the last ting I wanna do is hurt him, but I don't want to be with him anymore.

He's a very like sensitive kind of guy but I don't know how to break up with him. My mom says just wait a while because I have to leave for college in August and I'll be in a different country. But she says just wait till her breaks up with you, because another girl will put out for him and I don't plan on having sex for a while.

So I don't know guys what should I do? Should I do what my mom says? Or what? And girls opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• well if really is a nice guy like you claim then he'll probably just be waiting for you while away. Guys are not sleazy by default you know. Just let him know the truth straight up. He'll be hurt regardless if he cares that is. But please don't string the dude through the Mudd

Most Helpful Girl

• Say it's just not working out the way you hoped.

What Guys Said 2

• break up face to face (alone).

• Don't drag it out it'll only make it worse for both of you

What Girls Said 0