Please help, want ex back?

all opinions are helpful, please don't skip this question
please help, want ex back?please help, want ex back?

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hi read your message if you still want your ex back and want him to love you as ever as before i want you to mail me so i can let you know what to do and give you some tips and suggestion. this is my mail i will be waiting
    mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail

What Guys Said 3

• i think I did comment in that post as well.
    not that it matters
    but first see if you are compatible or not and by the looks of it you clearly aren't, the beat choice would be to work on the insecurities and then get back into the dating game because failing attempts are just going to take jabs at your self esteem and make the insecurities worst

• Why 38 days? What's with it? You should make up to him as soon as you can.

• he wants a break so i can get my
      things together

• he broke it off for now, he said "for now we are done" because i have trust issues and i betrayed his trust. he broke it off. i asked if he could give me a second chance when i gt my things together because we have been together for a long time, he said if he's still single to ask him out. i'm asking him out in 38 days

• use all the chances you got

• don't sweat it. chill. make a list of things you did wrong and don't do it.

What Girls Said 1

• you could try but if you two can't work things out then I would just move on and find another person who will/take on the responsibilities of helping you