Why would my boyfriend leave me for no apparent reason when he was so attached to me and my family?

Ok, so I am very confused. My relationship was going extremely well with my boyfriend and we were together a few months. We were in deep love (he told Me he loved me first). He got very attached to my family and hung out with my dad a lot and even asked for permission to date to me to him. Then out of the blue within a two week span he got VERY distant and started acting strange and wasn't loveable like he usually is. I thought it had to do with his job because he works in the heat all day which is understandable , then he started doing sketchy things like hiding his relationship status to me on Facebook from his bio and buying a bike and not even telling me about it. Then out of the blue, he tells me that he just wants to be alone and "doesn't want us anymore" I then proceeded to get mad after a few days and tipsy messaged him and told him off because he told me this through message and couldn't talk to me face to face or even call me and all he could say was hurtful and spiteful things that he was going to be with a 33 year old woman that "has her shit together and knows what she wants" and that at least she is someone who he "actually enjoys to fuck" this was all crazy because I'm 22 and he's 23. A lot of people say I'm pretty and I'm going to school to become a doctor and have already three college degrees so this made no sense to me. Everything was going well, just the night before all this he told me he loved me. What went wrong?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is serious about 33 year old women then he found someone else and all that bullshit he was spewing was a lie If not then something spooked him and he did an 180. Seems like nothing on your part. Just a sharp change in behavior and attitude. You don't want anyone like that anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• hate to be the one to say it, but he obviously doesn't love you as much as he said he did.

he's probably been cheating on you (or planning to) for a while now. all the signs are there. but his scummy behaviour has nothing to do with you; if he cheats, it's because he's an ass.

drunk words are sober thoughts. remember that.

What Guys Said 3

• your boyfriend must be sorry to you as soon as possible

if he can't change, you can find another man who can respect you more, you're multitalent, it's so easy to make all men fall in love to you

just opinion 😁

• Do you think he will try to come back?

• maybe he would, but he won't be the same person again..

dont spend your time with it, there are so many benefit things you can do,

i'm so sorry i must say as a man "he's suck"

• sounds like he was just keeping you around until he found someone else. sucks i know. but it happenes

• relationships are impossible to predict. i think the internet has been the worse thing for any relationship and yes i do remember the days

What Girls Said 1

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that you can still get him back, i was once a victim of this kind of situation you going through, but today am happily married to the same man it a long story and the steps i took to get him back. i want you to mail me on my mail there are advice and suggestion i will give to you that will surely help you to win him back if you truly love him. reach me on
    mccartkatty@gmail. com i need your mail so i can help you out and i assure you that he will be back to you for good.