Do guys feel regret when leaving a good girl for another woman?

I was so good to my boyfriend. I spoiled him and did absolutely everything in my power for him to be happy. And then one day he hit me that he was leaving for another older woman he's 23 and the woman is 33. And I'm 22.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You might think you were "good" for him... But if he left you for another woman, then were you really good enough for him? Well, clearly not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happiness and fulfillment doesn't necessarily always come with others being good and nice to you... sometimes you acknowledge that something is really good or even perfect, yet somehow something else is what truly makes you happy... :/ .. that's life...

As for your situation, That's unfortunate but you could always find someone better for you.. so move on.

What Guys Said 2

• dont do that fuck him and good ridence hell regret it later but tht doesn't concern u find someone who would appreciate u for who u r

• no they don't. most girls are realy nice

What Girls Said 1

• You were TOO good for him. What a dick. You deserve someone who will be good to you too!
    He might regret it but it'll be too late by then.