What should I do help?

While I was asleep my boyfriend took advantage of me I woke up without my pants on and visibly sticky like i'd been ejaculated in what can I do?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• That is rape. Call the police. Bring your clothes. Also do not wash yourself. The police will need a sample for a rape kit so sorry. Talk to me if you need anything else. 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• That is considered rape because you were asleep and couldn't give consent. I can't tell you if you should go to the authorities or not. I do strongly suggest you talk to someone you trust. Most importantly, leave him.

• I want to leave him but one thing is I want my son to have both of us mom and dad 😔

• Do you not have anyone you and your son can stay with? Staying would do more damage to you and your son.

• Yeah @psychoticallyawkward is correct. I knew somebody that was raped before I met her. So I take these things seriously. @tina15xox regardless of your decisions you can talk to me whenever you want so message me.

What Guys Said 5

• What do you think you should do?

• Run away or suicide

• Because if I'm gone then it will be over I won't need to suffer

• You will also throw in all of your life and all of your future opportunity. You'll give it all up over someone else's crime. That's just a complete waste.

• break up.

• Was there penetration involved? If not and he just came on you that's not rape but maybe sexual assault

• how did u not wake up maybe he just masterbated on u ask him but non the less thats creepy af

• have you talked with him about it?

• I tried he just got really angry started shouting and almost hit me

• When he reacted like that I knew instantly he had done something

What Girls Said 3

• Go to the police!

• Can they do anything? I can't prove he did he can't prove he didn't

• All he left on me is my pyjama top

• Save that and you have have a choice to do. Either ask him about it and leave him, or just tell the cops and have them deal with it. I'm assuming this guy is unstable based on his actions, so I wouldn't stay with him.

• ask him wtf

• First if all brake up with him , second get a pregnancy test. He should never had sex with u in ur sleep.