I'm confused over my ex-will we get back together?

So about a month ago my ex and I broke up, it was mutual cause we'd just argue to often and I think it's mostly because we never really got to know each other before we got together. But we ended on good terms though and we talk everyday now still. I don't know what to think at the moment. He said to my friend that it's messing with his mind a little how me and him are now how he wanted it to be like while we were together, cause that's how it was at the start of our relationship, and that he could start liking me again but he's concerned that it wouldn't work out. Then like a week later he said to another mate of mine that it's annoying how everything's so sweet now cause it wasn't as sweet before. And I still really like him, but I don't think he still likes me that way? Or more like I can't tell if he even does. Some have said to me that he probably does. And today he added a friend of mine of Snapchat cause he found her funny and I know you're probably going to think why the hell would you even think anything of that, and the only reason I am thinking again (even though I know she's my mate and she wouldn't get with him) is because he added her for the reason he got my number and Snapchat and whenever at the beginning. That's probably pathetic of me to overthink that though so leave that part. But it's all confusing me and I feel like if I say anything to him it could risk ruining the friendship we have now and I don't want that. I'd rather have him in my life than not at all. What do you think?

02

What Guys Said 2

• As friends, I think you should be more open with him about how you're feelings.

I understand that you don't want to ruin your current friendship, but you can't just ignore the previous romantic world you two once shared.

How can someone be friends with their ex, and not bring up moments of the past? It's silly.

If you want him to feel comfortable around you and not him feeling like you're just waiting for him to return, just tell him that you need time to think about everything. It's impossible to have feelings and memories for someone and just erase them when you no longer need them.

I think you're overthinking it. But don't stress out. Just calm down. And you decide what you want to do.

What Girls Said 0