How do I get OVER this?

I don't know why I get so insecure and upset when someone i used to date likes another girls photos, I get so insecure when i find different girls liking his picture... how do i get over this?
He was my first love? My first sex partner as well.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• The chances are that you can't unless you can override emotion with logic. Of course he will like other girls, there isn't a single one of us who can only find one person attractive. You are not with him now, he's single. Did you expect him to become a nun?

Use logic, force it into your head.

• i accepted that in may but then he called me numerous times saying he misses me and can stay and visit and do some things..

• Sure, but until something actually happens then why would he put all of his eggs in one basket and risk being left with nothing? Unless you and him become a thing again then he's single and he can't just put his life on hold.

That's just being realistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• if it's that bad then either go off of social media for a while or unfriend him
    What you don't see won't effect you, until you're over him

What Guys Said 3

• Lol block him from all your social media accounts, so that way you wouldn't have to see.

• you may not it's just jealousy anyone can like any picture does not mean anything else

• get another guy. easy

What Girls Said 2

• It would be best to block him.

• Learn how to be happy for him and get over him