What can I do to get her back?

She broke up with me nearly 2 months ago. She said she needed space and such. After one last attempt of trying to get her back (when she broke it off), I went straight into no-contact. She has attempted to play several games with me, personally though I acted indifferent and continued on with my life. She's tried to make me jealous, always had her back facing me, then becomes friendly.

One day she kinda snapped, I walked by her and smiled as we somewhat see each other in a certain place. She said "You can't keep ignoring me". I responded asking her what she said and she simply shrugged it off.

Last time I saw her was Tuesday and I was behaving quite happily as I obtained a new job and was excited. She looked at me a lot. At one point, she looked me straight in the eye but I would simply turn away instantly. Then I had a question to ask a friend of mine who she was talking too. When I was in that group conversation, she kept looking at me in the eye and I simply just didn't give eye contact to her again.

I simply want to keep my distance. Because during our relationship, her ex-husband would occasionally text her asking her out for dinner and such. I noticed she would be genuinely upset and hate that they are approaching her. She would even tell me that she would get hit on quite a bit.

So I am doing the complete opposite of what they're doing.

Can anybody give me some tips and advice? Probably even a success story?

11

What Girls Said 1

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that you can still get her back, i was once a victim of this kind of situation you going through, but today am happily married to the same man it a long story and the steps i took to get him back. i want you to mail me on my mail there are advice and suggestion i will give to you that will surely help you to win her back if you truly love her. reach me on
    mccartkatty@gmail. com i need your mail so i can help you out and i assure you that she will be back to you for good.

What Guys Said 1

• my opinion, but first ask yourself a couple questions to determine if she's worth getting back to begin with. how long you were with her, you met her parents or not, did her friends like you, did your friends like her, etc... most of these situations are cliches and IN MY OPINION she's not worth it. And by the looks of it she's giving you the cold shoulder. But if she wants to get back with you, try baiting her. somehow. i don't know how though. good luck.