What can I do to get her back?

She broke up with me nearly 2 months ago. She said she needed space and such. After one last attempt of trying to get her back (when she broke it off), I went straight into no-contact. She has attempted to play several games with me, personally though I acted indifferent and continued on with my life. She's tried to make me jealous, always had her back facing me, then becomes friendly.

One day she kinda snapped, I walked by her and smiled as we somewhat see each other in a certain place. She said "You can't keep ignoring me". I responded asking her what she said and she simply shrugged it off.

Last time I saw her was Tuesday and I was behaving quite happily as I obtained a new job and was excited. She looked at me a lot. At one point, she looked me straight in the eye but I would simply turn away instantly. Then I had a question to ask a friend of mine who she was talking too. When I was in that group conversation, she kept looking at me in the eye and I simply just didn't give eye contact to her again.

I simply want to keep my distance. Because during our relationship, her ex-husband would occasionally text her asking her out for dinner and such. I noticed she would be genuinely upset and hate that they are approaching her. She would even tell me that she would get hit on quite a bit.

So I am doing the complete opposite of what they're doing.

Can anybody give me some tips and advice? Probably even a success story?
What can I do to get her back?
1
1