I can't move on from my ex boyfriend who I had sex with and I can't let go of him?

He only calls me when he's bored, when it's convenient for him and some people I know have told me that and I called him a couple hours ago and told him that he does that and it doesn't work then he changed the subject and continued the conversation for another 5 minutes. And someone that I know has told me that he only wants me for sex,"he only wants one thing" which is sex but I'm having a really hard time letting go and moving on. I went almost 2 weeks without talking to him and I still kept thinking about him and getting the urge to call him.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to decide; in terms of what you want, is good fucking enough? If so, then by all means continue to meet (meat?) your mutual needs in that regard. If you want more, then you may have to deal with deferring some of your immediate cravings and waiting for someone else to come along. Instead of just being long, and making you come.

• I haven't seen him since last May but I've only talked to him on Facebook and on the phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Preoccupy yourself. Go out when you feel the urge to call him. Or join a club that you've got intrest in. Call a friend. There is an abundance amount of things you can do! And slowly you'll find yourself more capable of turning him down and putting your foot down when he wants you to "entertain" him.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should move on he told you. you were his sex toy and that's bad. learn from your last relationship so you'll be ready for the next I know you'll find someone better that's one guy that it wouldn't work with now 3-4 billion to go so lift your head and be happy XD

• How do I move on and stop thinking about him and not get the urge to call him?

• What are the steps?

• I mean steps like that I meant it with in time you'll learn to move on

• So do you like fucking him? Use him for your pleasure.

• I like/liked it but I honestly haven't done it since last March 😩😔😖đŸ˜Ŗ☚ī¸ and I don't think I could now because of where I live but we both want to.

• I'd be happy to be your fuck buddy and life instructor.

• You gotta have a name to go private

• go and talk to him... he will definitely get impressed of ur love towards him

• He's also had a girlfriend ever since he broke up with me. The same one too.

• He broke up with me and went back with his on again off again ex girlfriend right away. How do I find someone to be happy with?

• follow me and I will say what to do

What Girls Said 2

• Stop talking to him then! How can you expect to move on if you are still speaking to him...

• That's true. But even when I went almost 2 weeks without talking to him I still kept thinking about him.

• Because 2 weeks is way too soon to expect yourself to magically get over him. It takes months.

• Really? How many months?

• seek for help from your friends