Why is he begging now ?

I just caught him cheating he was calling texting and kissing 5 different woman. He even asked out one of the women but she said no she was not ready but a couple of days he went to her work to go see her. So I kicked him out once I found out and now he keeps texting me saying sorry he just wanted to see if he can still get girls. And begging me to give him a other chance. I am very disgusted in him and a big part of me is over it and one third of me is thinking of the kids. I just can't get over that he was kissing one girl and a other he was asking out and going to visit her on his day off while I was at work... What a dog...

i told him why you begging to come back and he said because he knows he messed up..

512

Most Helpful Guy

• My policy is when a girl cheats on me after I've been good to her and given her my all,You cheat keep walking,were're done,we aren't friend we aren't enemies,we never even met.Sometimes the easiest thing to is leave and we also forget the easiest thing to do is talk.So try again if you want or do what your heart tells you.Remember the choice you make you have to live with.personally I don't get some men they just make us all look bad and its just wrong,their eyes are too long and they think with their d*** and not their brain.

What Guys Said 11

• I know you probably don't care if I tell you this, since you have no idea who I am, but if you stick with this guy you will have no respect from me whatsoever.

And to be honest, I think if you stick with this guy, then you have no respect for yourself either. This guy doesn't deserve to be with you, let alone be given a second chance. What he did was simply BEYOND unacceptable. Accept this fact as soon as you possibly can - he doesn't care about you anymore. And it's not because of something you did or didn't do. This is not your fault, nor does it have anything to do with you. This is all on him - HE brought this onto himself. HE was the idiot who made the stupid decision to see other women. He wouldn't have done that if he still had any feelings for you.

The only reason he is begging you for forgiveness is because he feels guilty due to what he did. He doesn't want to feel like he's a horrible person, and so he's asking you to forgive him. Because by forgiving him, you help him convince himself that, even though what he did was bad, it doesn't matter anymore since you've forgiven him.

Dump him and move on quickly. That's the best advice anyone will give you.

• I don't even think he feels guilty. If he's only begging after he got caught and kicked out, then obviously he thought he could get away with it at the time. He's just trying to repair his ego, if you ask me.

• "i wanted to see if I could still get girls"...are you kidding me, what a scum bag...and there are kids involved, is this what you want your children to see when they grow up...do you want your son to follow in your dads footprints? what kind of bullsh*t is that, WHY does he need to know if he can get other girls? WHY did he ask one of them out? WHY the hell did he cheat on his wife or girlfriend or whatever you are with him...theres NO excuse...

why don't you start texting guys and seeing if they'll come uot and date you, see how he reacts to it? what a scumbag...if you want this to work he has A LOT of work to do and a lot of actions to prove to you that things will be different...im not so sure he's sorry...well maybe sorry he got caught, you need to put him in the dog house NOW...show him why you're hurt and what an idiot he made himself out to be...

• Once he cheats, he will probably do it again! If he can consciously do what he did knowing he has a wife and kids or whatever your situation is, then he does not cherish it enough to remain honest and faithful. I would never take him back! But that is just me.

Good Luck! = )

• Did you say kids!? You guys have kids?!

Kay well, if you guys are in a relationship then I have to say that what he is doing is messed up. If a significant other is going to make out with another person they should break-up. You he is just dating you and you two arnt very serious then it seems he's just trying to keep all these girls around to see who he wants to be with. Lastly, If he is treating you like this now... and begging for your forgiveness Id say NO. Don't be a push-over. Stand your ground. In some ways he betrayed you, but then again we as people can't help who we like...but we can make good decisions.

YIf you go back to him, your just asking to be hurt again.

• Kick that f***er to the curb. You'll never have that same level of trust again, and this is just the time you've caught him which doesn't cover all the other times.

• Remember if you sleep with dogs you're going to get fleas. The kids will be better off if you are happy, and in the long run you will never be happy with this idiot. Also you caught him this time, don't think this is NEW behavior.

• if you want to take him back in take him and give him another chance if you don't tell him to gett away from u

• For real, he don't deserve another chance.

• watch your self sweets don't ever give him another chance..

he just likes the meat.

• Maybe he doesn't like the idea of divorce, finding a new place, expense etc or he is trying to figure out if you will take him back and he can keep doing it. You have a free card you can see if you still have it and fool around and he can't complain.

• Leave him. Your a big girl. Do NOT get turned on by the challenge of dealing with a player. Your old enough to be beyond that.

Here's the problem. Men in relationships ALWAYS seem to get hit on by other women. Even if these other women do NOT know he was in a relationship with you...he is acting different at a subconscious level making him more attractive to them.

For decent single guys (as of me 6 weeks ago), this REALLY SUCKS by the way.

This is a horrible paradox about dating, but it's how it is. When he's single and needy again he will have a much harder time fooling around with these other girls. Just revenge.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I've always been told if he cheats on you once He's going to do it again

if I where you I wouldn't take him back. Maybe he'll understand the saying " you don't know what you got till its gone !"

• EW I despise guys like that, you get me angry just reading this, leave him, do not listen to him, he is not worth it.

• Yeah, he's begging because he knows he messed up, but he knew he was messing up when he fooled around with the other girls, too.

• He won't change..

• He's not sorry he's sorry he got caught .

• "You don't know what you have until you lose it." something like that?

• He did it once...he will do it twice...If there are kids involved...no way! There's no way you can give him another chance, something like this can also hurt the kids...there are some things you shouldn't even think about...this is one of those, just leave him.