If someone broke up with you by text message how would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is extremely fucking lame. I got broken up with by a text once. I was like god damn you can't even CALL ME to tell me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Tbh the girl who do broke up on text message without meeting me and discussing the real reason for break up can not be of my type.

If someone would do in future I would try to know the reason of break up and move on in my life.

The people who do it should avoid doing break up on text messages as One of my friend faced it and he was so hurt.

• Meh, not bothered. It's going to happen these days. Just tell them to fuck off and move on with your day.

• Probably much the same way if they did it to my face, with the added lamentation that they didn't even put in the effort to tell me face-to-face. I'd always prefer to talk about such important things in person, but I can understand why someone wouldn't want to do it. I wouldn't like it though.

• That would actually make it easier for me to move on and get over such a douche.

• I would move on.

• Text them back a long obnoxious message lol

• Never talk to him anymore. He's a douchebag !

• My current girlfriend broke up with me twice but they were both misunderstandings. It felt worse than it would in person. I think I'd prefer in person, don't know why.

• i think a live conversation is more appropriate even a meet.

i like technology but we still need to be human.

• Send a pic in text of me fucking the next girl lol be a women about it not a little girl

• Move on an find sum 1 nice an look at it as what not to look for

• i'd be pissed as hell

• :'( I've broken up with a girl through text. My biggest regret from that relationship.

• depends on their situation. if they could wait then I'd be mad but otherwise I'd be fine with it

• Ok, we're done then. Anything else? I'm gonna burn and destroy everything you've ever given me. Hope you didn't need anything back, cause they're all gonna be rid of really soon. One other thing, I'm blocking you forever on my phone, social media, e-mail, and any other possible form of contact and communication, just to make sure it's absolutely over forever, since I don't reconcile, I don't get back with someone that is an ex, especially not one that won't even show their fucking face in person and talk to me about breaking up with me.

What Girls Said 7

• I would be pissed.

• I am going to by that f**** house. He is going to hear from me,

• I'd be upset and perhaps even cry

• I probably wouldn't respond.

• He's a dick

• i would only typ ok and wouldn't write anything else

• Shrug it off like so many other things. I am no longer 15. It no longer hurts like a bitch.