I am not over my break up with my ex. I need help figuring it out why. Help?

My ex broke up with me almost 6 months ago. Yester would of been 10 months together. We were so happy. I am just not over it yet. I thought I move on by now but no. People say I should start dating other girls but I am still not ready. We work together so I see her s few times a week. She still shows up in my dreams and last night I had one that we were in bed together. She changed so much since the break up and I think that it was not just her decision to do it. I had a broken pot and put 4 sunflowers in it and that was not a good choice because the first actually we did as friends was a sunflower maze and we were together for 4 months. It like I did that on purpose but I didn't. I need help figuring out why I am not over our break up.

21

What Girls Said 2

• You need to switch jobs. You are never going to heal if you keep seeing her constantly, block her number, block her on Facebook and start over. It hurts I know but time does wonders. If you think you broke up because of a misunderstanding then talk to her and talk like two grown ups. If there's no possibility of reconciliation then switch jobs and block her like I told you

• Don't overanalyzeZ just out of mind

What Guys Said 1

• My man. If you want the answer then listen up. You're not over her because you invested too much of yourself into it. You're still heartbroken because you thought your relationship would make you happy, and it did. But temporarily. Happiness is always inside you my man; your love for your self is happiness. Love for others is happiness. So right now I want you to love yourself. And if you don't, figure out why that is and work on it. Travel, work out, write a book, meet new friends, socialize with people, check out that one coffee shop you always wanted to, read a book, etc. Get to know yourself better my man and invest EVERYTHING into you. Because at the end of the day, the week, year, and obviously, at the end of your life, it's you who will always be with you. Even through death you will never leave your side.