I just got DM'd by my ex... wtf?

She said "I'm sorry we haven't spoken, but I've been thinking about you and how you've been doing." , but last time we spoke, she told me never to message her again. I don't wanna rehash old shit, nor do I think she's serious about it. We lasted 4 months, a year ago. What do I do?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• You do nothing, you delete the message. She told her not to message you, so you don't message her, let her eat her own words

Most Helpful Guy

• ignore her and block her on everything so you both can move on. the back and forth never works. it just creates more baggage. if you have feelings for her then hang out with your friends to keep her off your mind and soon enough you'll meet someone new and have a fresh start

What Girls Said 2

• Ignore it.

• How does it make you feel? Do you miss her?

What Guys Said 2

• If you really want to move on... I say don't respond yeah it seems kinda rude but if you reply you will probably rehash old shit

• Ignore it, I'd say.