Why does my ex still ask about me?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago. A week later he was back with his ex girlfriend. Well, when he found out I had been out on a date with my ex he texted me mad because I was talking to my ex. Well a couple weeks have passed and I thought he would quit asking about me but he hasn't. He works with my cousin and best friend. He don't ask my cousin about me as much as he used to but he asks my best friend about me all the time. Last night he made a comment to her that she needed to tell me I better start staying at home and wait for him to come back home. Why is he still asking about me when he has a girlfriend?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like not enough time has gone by for him to process things and realize the relationship is over. He's still having those feelings of emotional connection and is probably frustrated with the distance between you guys. But unless you're feeling like you want to give things another chance with him, I think you should just cut him off completely... and even tell your cousin you'd rather not hear updates about your ex and what he's saying or whatever. You need a clean break or it's just going to prolong the drama.

• Thanks for MHO. Did this situation improve or are you still having to deal with drama?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not over you.

What Guys Said 2

• he still have feelings for you and he wants to control anyway he thinks that you still belong to him he's just playing games with you and still want you back but I know it's kind of dumb for him to be with a woman and still want to control you

• he sounds like a self entitled jerk with a narcissistic flare.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!